Last updated: 1st of April 2019
The products available for purchase on our web site are downloadable, functional, and try-before-you-buy. We provide free trial periods to let you fully evaluate our products before you make a purchase decision.
Please use the trial period to make sure that the software meets your needs before purchasing a license. All of our software is functional during the trial period. None of our software requires any purchase to enable its primary functionality.
If you purchase one of our products, after your payment has cleared your license to use the software will be activated. Once the license is activated, no refunds will be given. We have this policy since it would be impossible for you to return your registered version of our software once the license is activated and installed on your server.
During your trial period, our support staff is available to assist with all your prior questions before purchase via Live Chat on Telegram and over the email. We strongly recommend that all questions you have should be cleared, and test the trial version of our product prior to making a purchase.
Acceptance of Refund Policy
- By purchasing any of our product. It is assumed that you have read our refund policy. And you have agreed to it before purchase.
- No refund will be made once a purchase is made. Its up the customer purchasing the product to evaluate a fit of the product during the trial period. Once purchase is made, its non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In rare instances and only within 7 days days of purchase, if due to technical difficulties or platform incompatibilities the software will not function, we may, at our discretion, issue a refund. In such instances, we require that you provide enough information for us to positively identify your purchase transaction (e.g., order number, your company name, date of transaction, purchase code, number of licenses purchased, etc.). If we are able to positively identify your order, and if your request is made within 7 days of purchase, you must submit to us a email or letter of destruction of on-premise software on your company letterhead or company email before we will process the refund. WA Channels is not responsible for lost, delayed, or misdirected mail or email, delays for installation at your end, or other communication system delays between your company and ours.
Channel Replacement Policy
All the channels provided to you as a client is exclusively given one time only to one client. We never share the same batch of channels to any other client. Each batch of channels are protected with unique WART security code & 2 Factor Authentication in order to protect the channels from any re-registration happening on these channels. Since, channels comes with WART password. Also, known as security code. These channels cannot be stolen from any software such as Channel Finder Software, etc. No one can reset your channels password without this WART password. Which is kept secure, safe & exclusive only to you. All the security and privacy parameters are taken care of by our team to keep the channels intact, and exclusively for you.
Given the admin settings in the panel, you agree: not to add, change, modify, edit, delete any settings on your own in the admin panel settings. Incase, any changes are made. Our system triggers a log accessible by our team which voids our channel replacement policy which are as follows:
- Our system automatically stops the panel from functioning at the time of any new updates. The panel can only be used when the upgrade is done at your end. You can check for latest changes by going to Automatic Updates section in the panel. And if there are any new released updates, its your responsibility to upgrade the script to the latest version. We are not responsible for any loss of channels if the script is not updated from time to time at the time of any new released version. All our purchases comes with unlimited new updates & feature upgrades as per the edition purchased by you.
- Depending on the vendor and channels purchased as part of the package. We provide 30 days to 60 days channel replacement provided by our vendors at their own discretion. The replacement is void if channel settings are modified as stated in point 1 above.
- We will replace all channels which give LOGIN ERROR within 30 days from date of purchase.
- Our vendors make sure that every channel is made using unique WHITE-LISTED IP addresses. Hence, each channel batch that you receive comes with the same IP address which is used for channel registration. So, you are secure from getting your channels blocked due to use of same IP address with registration process.Our vendors also make sure to have high-encrypted security to that no one in our team can access channels password or any other details. Once, a channel is sold to you. It will never be resold, shared or accessed by anyone else. Our vendors believe in creating amazing client experience & exceed your expectations or die trying. The vendors are honest, trust worthy & professional company who believe in providing extra-ordinary, exceptional & long term business relationship with our customers, clients & prospects. And that’s the first criteria before we take any new vendors onboard to deliver us with channels.
- Payment for the services is on the basis of WA Channels’s currently valid prices and order forms. WA Channels accepts the payment details, which appear to the client on our website.
- WA Channels may change its prices in each case with the next contract extension at any time to due to the price difference in delivery of channels or upgrade in features. In the case of any price increase, the client shall be entitled to terminate the contract within a period of not less than 2 weeks prior to the end of the not yet extended contract. Otherwise the increase in prices will be effective for the next extension of the contract from new date of purchase. Old pricing will remain same if purchased earlier.
- All payments during the purchase period shall be made in advance. Usage-dependent payments will be billed in advance also after service provision. Invoices are due upon billing and payable within 10 days. Any discount offered at the time of purchase is at discretion of our sales team & time bound.
- The enforcement of the right of retention and the right to refuse remains reserved.
- In case of any unjustified delay in payment by the client, WA Channels is entitled to claim interest on account of delay in the statutory amount (at present 8 percentage points above the bank base rate).